Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming
Mad Dog Wrote:
Quote:Climate change is an entirely natural process that occurs over a wide range of timescales, from a few years to hundreds of millions of years. The challenge faced by climate scientists is not so much detecting the changes in climate as attributing them to a specific cause - and importantly, making the distinction between natural climate variability and climate change which has been forced by human activity.

This is almost exactly what I said. The difference is they go on to castigate human activity, like good Tree Huggers. Don't get me wrong I like trees, I don't want them all cut down, but enough to supply the world with its wood needs are ok. I don't want company's spewing out radio active waste or deadly toxins in to the environment, but I'm not against nuclear power plants or new chemicals either.

See here's the deal.... Speedbump and those like him want all of us to be forced to live like him and his crowd, they resent us for not reacting to his "Sky is falling"mentality. Speedbump is convinced the world is going to end if we don't do something NOW. And he will wait..... and wait..... Just like Religious folk are waiting for Jesus to return....

Yea, that paragraph is where a lot of people who study climate change disagree. That website attributes it to 90% human caused, I have seen everywhere from 10% to 99% human caused and it depends on how they did their report. Until they can somehow come up with a number everyone agrees on this issue will not be solved, because the only true scientific facts are those that can be replicated by every other scientist who wishes to do them and this is not the case as of yet with how much we have caused global warming.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread