Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lie of Christian Persecution
powerface71 Wrote:If you think that Christianity around the world is not under attack you have your head buried in the sand. Why don't you ask the people of Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Congo if Christians are not slaughtered for being Christian. The same can be said for the entire Middle East. I am sorry but you are very out of touch with current events and if you want to deny this is happening around the globe that's fine. The truth is in your face if you would just open your eyes. Ridiculous to deny the obvious.

I don't think that, as I'm referring to the western world. The examples you've brought up are examples of Islam persecuting Christianity. It actually strengthens my point. The reason those Christians are being persecuted is BECAUSE the religions there are tied up with the government. The government is being used to enforce ISLAMIC law on the entire population, muslim or not.

If you don't think Christianity in general is capable of the exact same thing (which history has already proven it is), then YOU are the one with your head buried in the sand.

Messages In This Thread