Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM = Government Motors ???
I Quote further

Quote:Under Hitler the Nazi Party grew steadily in its home base of Bavaria. It organized strong-arm groups to protect its rallies and meetings. These groups drew their members from war veterans groups and paramilitary organizations and were organized under the name Sturmabteilung (SA). In 1923 Hitler and his followers felt strong enough to stage the Beer Hall Putsch, an unsuccessful attempt to take control of the Bavarian state government in the hope that it would trigger a nationwide insurrection against the Weimar Republic. The coup failed, the Nazi Party was temporarily banned, and Hitler was sent to prison for most of 1924.

I seem to remember Acorn (who recived a boat load of Stimulus Package money I might add) Rallying a bunch of there Tree Hippies and Drive around the neighbor hoods of AIG executives to intimidate and harass shortly after the "Bonus scandal" Not exactly the same level as Hitler, but in the right spirit.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread