Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter to your 17 year old self
Mark the Valet Wrote:
torque Wrote:Dear 17-year old Torque,

Don't ride the horse named "Im So Delightful" on that fateful Thursday afternoon. You'll break your back and you don't have insurance.

Stay over at your friend's house on that rainy night after wing-fest your freshman year of college- you'll total your first and best car ever and it will take 4 fireman to drag you away from the upside down newly painted beaut you just finished restoring 1 month earlier and force you onto a stretcher.

Don't go for a stroll down the boss's driveway to the back pasture the summer you turn 17. Its not just a thunderstorm- a tornado will go through and a large tree will fall on you you idiot.
Holy F!
You're indestructible!

Haha, not really, just a late bloomer with accidents. My back was the first and so far last broken "bone", the only injury I sustained in the car accident was that I cut my elbow when it broke through the window and had to get stitches (albeit MANY stitches), and the tree only knocked the wind out of me, when I opened my eyes the main trunk was inches from my face but I was only pinned down by a branch. Something new is bound to happen eventually with my chosen hobbies, but til then I'm quite spry!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Messages In This Thread