Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"
hotzester Wrote:No, no...Mike, this wasn't the one thread that has led to a loss of interest. It's just an example of many discussions that are guiding me that direction. Honestly, I think the show is changing, which doesn't help. The boards are only part of the issue.

I love when people disagree with me, but for the right reasons. Bring valid counterpoints. I'll disagree with you, but I'll respect ya for it. lol
Well first off, I didn't really go against what you said I was just speaking an observation because I have actually watched the show and fully understand these facts. The main point I was trying to make is the fact that you took what they said to the point in which you were speaking as if offended because of this little line.
Quote: I found all three of their opinions incredibly ignorant of the facts behind pregnancy. They approached this topic with such a closed mind, and exited the discussion having come to the conclusion that the only women who could not know they're pregnant are stupid whores with drinking problems.
you took what they talk about on the show and went way serious about it. they talk out of there asses about 90 percent of the time and they know it.
the only other point I was stating is that no matter what symptoms you actually do show in pregnancy(women have at least a couple) there are some that you should see a doctor for no matter what for your own health. This is what I did notice from that show, these women have symptoms that should raise a slight concern and they should possibly pay a visit to their doctor. Probably 1 woman out of the entire season of the show that my wife watched of that could reasonably not have any of those red lights.I would chalk most of the women featured on that show. As far as the doctors go, you can get a doctor that strongly believes in something to state facts, and you can get just as many doctors to state opposing facts because they have their own supporting facts. Regardless, the show is stupid I could care less about any of these women, hell I didn't even want to start any kind of exchange about the show, all I wanted to do was point out the fact that you took the talk of the show members a little too personally and made what can be comparable to a blog post to start this thread.

If you are that tired of the board then so be it, that is your choice. Anything anyone else or myself can say would probably not sway you, nor does it matter, you are a grown boy you can make your own decisions. The board really doesn't seem that much different than it was before to me. Like I said somewhere here before, if you feel that nothing interesting is being posted or the conversations are just boring, you have the power to speak and try to start conversation that you would deem to be better, but instead you just sit here and state that things have changed too much and you are not liking it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread