Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Going on in this world?
zdunklee Wrote:I agree RM, clearly Jiggy was joking with that comment...I mean he put the winking face, but hey if you can't take a joke then apparently you don't belong here in the first place. He does the same thing to me and I just laugh about it cause I know he is effing around. Mike apparently can joke around but can't take the same joke right back...

Example: Mike said this in the happy birthday thread for me:

Philly Mike Wrote:Wow looks like someone is now 25.999... years old
Surprised you were able to survive that long, with your flipping off random strangers in bars and such

Jiggy makes a joke about it and mike becomes a crybaby and takes his ball and goes home :roll:
first of all it wasnt the fact that he made a joke about it, it was the fact that he referenced it when he was trying to start an arguement from the beginning. I dont mind it being brought up, it has been brought up by others.

I dont see how he was joking when he clearly intended to try to make me look stupid by starting his original post when according to him he knew how i would reply.

as far as being back by wednesday... try me. I am going to delete the account after i make a final post in another thread, the only reason i didn't do it yet was because i had to drop my daughter off at school.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread