Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions New Uniforms
BWN 7 Wrote:Real quick, since we've wandered in to off-topic (in case Mods are watching): Boy, do the Lions suck. And their "new" uniforms are too similar to their old uniforms - ergo, they suck.

Weis very well may not be at ND long - this year is his last opportunity. His first 2 years were a welcome surprise, the last two not so much. I believe he has the talent on the team now after a well-documented stretch of extremely bare cupboards (a very large reason why Ty was jettisoned). Time will tell. I do hope he does well, I don't want another coaching search (remember George O'Leary?)......

DickRod can be a good coach, and I'm not going to say he WON'T win a NC, however I can imagine the drum beating VERY loudly for him this season if he loses more than 2 or 3 games. Getting a new expansion to the stadium (a shithole, btw - I hate going there) and having it NOT sell out because of the product on the field will not go over well.........

Yes, everything lions related sucks.

Weiss was winning with those "empty cupboards." He can't win with his guys.

I think Rod will get 1 more sub-par year before he gets too much (more) crap about not winning. I do think he needs to go to a bowl game this year though. (6-7 wins)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread