Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Wings=Whiney Bitter Conservative
Torque Wrote:I do enjoy taking strolls at night, it's quite peaceful and you see some interesting sights.

Please do stop posting here, you're adding nothing new each time and ignoring facts just to whine. The "evolution" of your arguments:

1st Argument: HW is too quick to jump on Obama, he's more critical of him than of Bush!
Truth: FAIL, they both got it when they did stupid things
You concede: he did make fun of Bush too

2nd Argument: HW is looking for reasons to bash Obama
Truth: FAIL, he doesn't need to look for them, see above
You concede: he's done stupid things but we should give him a break

3rd Argument: HW is picking on Obama!
Truth: FAIL, again, see above
You concede: OK, he isn't making fun of Obama any more than of Bush, but its just not fair!

Apparently, what it boils down to is that you don't get why the show focuses on the CURRENT administration at the CURRENT time. 'Oh this is so unfair! Lay off Obama, you should be talking about the controversial policies of Rep. president Wm. Taft in 1912!'

Sorry, we're not going to all agree with you and pat you on the back for your fact-filled monograph here. Yes, WHWT's has been Obama-heavy lately, probably because the country's in a shitstorm and our leader promised change. Not my cup of tea to listen to, but I'd only be offended IF IT WASN'T TRUE. Do something constructive and email in some topic suggestions. Oh, wait, you just want to whine. I'm done too, got some streets to walk!

I bow to your complete awsomeness!!! :clap:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread