Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Gitmo
Well first off, he didn't change his mind, he still stands firm that he wants it closed. The place just being there now has scarred our reputation amongst the international community, even with our allies, this is why it needs to go. Now the whole thing of putting these guys on US soil is not the brightest thing to do, it does have the potential to cause problems. However there are other bases used for interrogation that they should be sent to.

you can say what you want but he has already followed through with some of his promises, there is no way for a person to follow through with all of them right away but he is getting things done, or at least doing what he can. He can't just create law so yeah he can't automatically give the tax cuts or get rid of pork spending, but he is doing a hell of a lot more than just sitting there and saying stay the course. Shit as much of an idiot I thought bush was he still did a lot of good too so I don't want to hear anyone saying I am left or sticking up for obama because I am "liberal" or whatever the hell anyone else has tried to call me. I have been called conservative and liberal, I can't be both.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread