Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit sick....
Dear Free Beer and Hot Wings Show,

I'll admit it. I am a week behind on the podcast. I am very sorry. I know, I know, I should be keeping up more. That is besides the point. I guess you could say I was slightly taken aback just now when I heard the first break from Your Thursday, May 16 program. The opening, instead of the regular introduction and speaking about the first topic, was none other than an advertisement. My breath taken away, I attempted to recover. Then it turned into a General Motors placement. No thank you, Free Beer, I cannot take advantage of the 0% APR for 72 months on such cool cars as the Cobalt. Thank you for the idea though. Now a simple advertisement is one thing. But when you decided to "sponsor" the first hour of your show with GM, at least for that day, my heart sank. You are becoming what you make fun of and has provided us with such delight for such a long time. The next stop is your naming of the studio. I have listened for a long time and have always loved, but the past few months, it has been a little awkward with all of your forced changes and your "eat it" attitude. Apparently, the budget is a bit tight for new member Steve, and everything must be shelled. Embarassing was when Zane continually had to promote PEANUTS! during every local break, but this is disgusting. In summation:

I miss my old show. Can I have it back?

Messages In This Thread