Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spite Board
LimpBagel Wrote:When forums have too small of an active posting group and they become close, they start to make inside jokes and other references that let new people know that they don't fit in. It also takes away from the topic of the board and becomes more about the posters themselves.

For everyone that wants their 30 seconds back: 1) learn to read faster 2) don't make 2 posts in the idiotic Wheel of Bad Games forum.
umm... that would explain why there are actually new posters in here and some are actually good contributing members here. and even some that are fairly new posting and in the chatting and all of that. There have been a lot of members on this board almost since the beginning and a lot of them have been lurkers from the start. some are new some just like to watch the conversations. Shit burnking is basically a lurker, he rarely participates in any other thread than the create a caption.
As far as inside jokes go, there really aren't many of those here, and the ones that are used are mostly ones from the show that anyone who listens would get. even if there were no one should feel unwelcome because there are people that joke, I mean this is a MESSAGE BOARD therefore if there is some sort of inside joke any average person can always just ask and get a reference to the thread that the joke started in. If you want to look at it like that you are guilty of an "inside joke" yourself with that avatar.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread