Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Playoffs
alpacafarmer Wrote:i agree that the pens lost their cool in the 2nd period of game five.. but to act like they are the only ones out there slashing and taunting and losing their cool just goes to show why i dont post on here very much anymore.. your all blind homers... i root for my team as much as the next guy.. difference is i admit my team blew it and lost their cool in game 5.. i dont cry and point out every little thing the other team does tho and act like my team is gods gift to everything and pretend they do no wrong!

still 2 games to go.

Clearly we are the blind homers....name one Redwing that has taken an run at anybody on the Pens that didn't have the puck, better yet name a single Redwing that has started a fight in this series? Oh wait they haven't... (hell even Darren Helm didn't drop his gloves when the Pens player did and Helm is just as young a Crosby, so I don't accept age as a reason) Once the Wings start taking cheap shots like the Pens then you can talk, but that isn't going to happen because there is a reason the Wings are consistently one of the least penalized teams in the NHL, they are mature enough not to cheap shot and accept a loss.

Crosby and Malkin are as bad or worse than Pronger. Also if the Wings score first tonight then there is only one game to go cause the Pens will lose their cool yet again.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread