Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website - Podcast format
I really don't like this new long-file idea either. Because I listen to the podcasts at work, I often stop in the middle of a show at the end of the day and come back to it the next day. Now I'll have to sift through 4 hours of audio to find where I stopped. Plus, this makes it really hard to skip segments that are being replayed for the third or fourth time. Plus, If I have to listen to one long 4 hour segment, I don't really want Zane popping in all the time to tell me what I'm about to listen to. It's not like I can easily skip over it if I don't like the description anyway.
This also makes it impossible to go back and find segments that were funny that you want to hear again. I have two years of podcasts saved so I can go back and listen to whatever I want when I get bored. If I want to hear old Dumber Than Zane segments, I just search "DTZ". Now I have no way of knowing when segments happened.

There's a reason we don't use cassette tapes anymore. One long track is a pain in the ass.

Messages In This Thread