Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
alpacafarmer Wrote:first i can believe zdunlkee would say he dosent respect the game! 40 yr old veterans comment about what a student of the game he is!!

as far as the handshake like goes why would he diss lidstrom?? lidstrom is a pimp and no one dosent like him! thats just silly! should he have been 1st in line... probably.. did it mean he has no respect for the game and was disrespecting the wings????? um..... sounds like sour grapes to me

Being a good student of the game and respecting the game are two completly different things.

I dont think you understand that as Capitan of his team he needs to be above the petty shit that he does. He has responsibilities that the other players do not have. He chose to take them on when he accepted the capitan position, and he needs to follow through with them. The capitan is susposed to set an example for the team, much like Lidstrom does for the Wings, Scott Niedermayer does for the Ducks, and Chris Clark does for the Capitals. Hell I look through the list of current capitans and caned find another one who disrespects the game even close to as much as Crosby does.

As a side note, this thread started long before this years playoffs even began. So how this could even be sour grapes when the Wings had the cup at the beginning of this thread is beyond me. Crosby is a great player and I would never argue that, but he is a bad capitan.

Just a question farmer, how much hockey do you actually watch? The wings may be my favorite team, but I watch a lot more games than just theirs. I would guess I watched at least 150 games this year probably closer to 175 and I try to watch as many games as I can every year because I like good hockey.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread