Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website - Podcast format
I asked Zane last weekend why the podcast is such a way.

Zane said "I used to be the one that uploads the podcast, and I'd usually be able to do it between segments or during segments. It's about a ten minute process totally for each file. With the new site, I have to [send, email, get them the files somehow, I wasn't clear on what he said]. When I first did that, they looked at the files and said "Whoa, no can do. We don't have the manpower to upload these 16 segments. It has to be one file. So I started doing it the one file way. I like doing segments so that they're easier to stick on shuffle for iPods, but there's not much I can do about it now."

I asked him if they'd let him do the uploading, or if it were possible to stick markers in the file.

Zane: "Hmm, didn't think to ask if they'd let me upload. I'll ask when we get back. I was thinking about doing the markers thing, but I have to experiment to see how that works."
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Messages In This Thread