Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.I.G.
sunshyne Wrote:great, but why do the people have to pay to save big companies anyway? Because when they say "the government will save....." they really mean tax payers $. What's so wrong with survival of the fittest? All theses BIG companies started out as small companies, they've just gotten too big for their britches. If they can't figure out how to manage stuff on their own then they need to fold, or break u into smaller pieces. Giving them more money isn't going to suddenly make them good at what they do, they will just flounder a little longer, waste that money and then tank in the end anyway.
What about the small companies that are going under? NO ONE is going to bail them out. In fact, the government keeps passing more regulations to make their lives harder, with the false face of making things "safer". new regulations on small farming and producing (sorry Amish folks/ small town farmers, you're screwed), regulations on carbon emissions (power costs will skyrocket), regulations on medical (you don't want a vaccination? too bad, but your kid will get one regardless), regulations on fat in food (tax on the soda?)
I'm sorry, but I think its sad that people are being basically forced into a direction. I don't really need the government making my daily decisions for me. I'm a grown ass adult. People are acting like the thirty-eight year old living in his mom's basement. Not wanting to go out on their own and do things for themselves.
America was built on dreams of indiviuals coming here and building something better for themselves. Now people come here/ or are born here expecting the government or someone else to do it for them.

I agree with a lot of what you say sunshyne, but just so you know the amish are exempt from most of the regulations/rules the government sets anyway because it is part of their religion, so I highly doubt it will affect them.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread