Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.I.G.
Here is the biggest problem of the whole thing. If some of these huge companies fold it would ripple throughout the world economy and cause other companies that are dependent on some of these products or services that company provided to fold too because they were so vested with them. Now as far as people getting told what to do. Well yes a lot of us can make our own decisions, but I don't know if you have noticed this, but people in general are too lazy to make decisions for themselves, this is where the problem lies. People are too lazy to make their own food so they just buy from mcdonalds the biggest and fattiest thing they can find, then when they get fat the sue mcdonalds. People decide for some reason to smoke cigarettes then soon enough they begin to smoke 1 pack a day then 2 then 3 and even more in some cases. then they get cancer and sue the tobacco companies. All of this because they were lead to doing so by one person or another, while social darwinism does thin out the herd the ones that actually are the strong still have to pay for what the weaker ones do. Same goes with business, the businesses may be big but the taxpayer base is bigger, and has to pay. If we do not pay in the long run we would end up being hurt more by not paying than by paying.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread