Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
alpacafarmer Wrote:zdullkey.. ( no offence.. into the bourbon and dont remember how to spell ur name.. ) gary roberts. mark recci, mark messier, wayne gretzky, billy gauren, and of course.. the man whos bacment sid crosby lives in, ( since the day he moved to pgh, hes been living in the great ones spare room) mario lemeiux...

do you guys really think all these men are buying into some conspiracy or is it possible that sid crosby is actually a good person, a good hockey player and thats the reason the nhl has latched onto him as the face of the league??

I think Crosby is a great player, terrible leadership skills however. This issue and this thread were never about his skill set, but his complete lack of disregard for the sportsmanship of the game. I believe that a lot more than just Wings fans think that he is a punk, if you checked the comments on ESPN at all during the playoffs and even the regular season you could easily see that. If you are going to be capitan then you better act the part.

My point being that if you are going to accept the job as capitan and wear the C on your jersey then you better damn well do the job you accepted and are expected to do. I would be just as pissed off is Lidstrom did this as well so it isn't like it is a one way street.

The NHL latched onto Sid from the beginning because of his skill set, not his attitude. They claimed him to be the next Wayne Gretzkey, and as far as scoring goes maybe, but the great one would NEVER use cheap shots and would be the first one in line because unlike Sid he actually respected the game. Who knows, maybe Crosby will grow up and become the player the NHL is hoping for, but so far myself and a lot of other fans just don't see that in him due to his poor sportsmanship and whiny on ice attitude (remember the players voted him for that one?).
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread