Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Mercy Hospital
Philly Mike Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Not my insurance, but I have BC and BS. My Ex's health insurance sucks though. They are starting to get real fed up with it and are real close to dumping them. But If this insurance company was owned by the Feds they would be stuck.
well i guess with BCBS it all depends. I had them before, and they fought me with every bit when i needed to get my wrist taken care of because of tendonitis. i was able to get the cordizone shot no problem, but when it came to therapy they tried to tell the doctor what I needed and not what she wanted for my situation. Now that I think of it (and I actually just thought of this as I am typing this.) I believe it was somewhere else in this argument that people were worried about the government telling the doctors what to do.

The whole idea of the fedral health plan is to have it as an option and not as the only choice. I don't think they would take it that far.

That is exactly what BCBS does to a lot of people. I have known people that have had to fight for effing chemo to be paid for...health insurance companies are a joke, but you can't afford not to have insurance or you are even more screwed because of the prices hospitals charge to make up for the underpayment that they get from insurance companies.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread