Week 2 Sun. 9/20/2009 vs. Minnesota Vikings
Week 4 Sun. 10/4/2009 @ Chicago Bears
Week 8 Sun. 11/1/2009 vs. St. Louis Rams
Week 12 Thu. 11/26/2009 vs. Green Bay Packers
Week 13 Sun. 12/6/2009 @ Cincinnati Bengals
Week 15 Sun. 12/20/2009 vs. Arizona Cardinals
Week 17 Sun. 1/3/2010 vs. Chicago Bears

Last updated Jun. 27, 2:07 A.M. ET

Lets discuss this. I can forsee the outside possibily of 4 whole wins for the Lions this year. They may have a good shot at St Louis, The Bengals, The 49'ers, and Chicago at home. 400% better than last year if they pull it off.

I don't see the lions beating Washington at all unless they show a very major improvement against the running game, Portis is a beast and they have Randel-El and Moss at WR for a great triple threat along with either Jason Campbell, Colt Brennen, or Chase Daniel at QB...yikes...

Arizona may be possible due to superbowl hangover, but it will be pretty late in the season so we shall see. I'll put my money on two wins over either the Vikings or Packers or Bears, not away vs either the Pack or Vikes however cause they just cannot win in those stadiums. The games they should win are St. Louis and Cincy, I think Cincy just has too many internal problems still to be a good team like they should be with the players they have.

I quoted Mad Dog's post with the games I think they have a chance to win, but realistically I would say 5 or less this year.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread