Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To da Moon Alice!! To da Moon!
Well I didn't sit there and read the whole article but i do know that the whole shuttle program will be scrapped soon. This is reasonable because as far as getting people out there, it's a been there done that thing. If we want to do more exploration we need to use advance robotics technology. We have proved what we could do with a small project like the rover on mars, imagine what we could do if we actually used the extra budget from the shuttle program and put it into robotic exploration. We could discover things we never imagined. The main thing is robots need no food, air, water, or much of anything else so the space and weight we save on that can be used for fuel and anything else that may be useful. another plus is that a robot doesn't feel the need to come back home to see it's family and can stay out there as long as we need it out there, robots don't really take the breaks we need they don't really need to sleep, or anything like that.

So if we go back to the moon we may as well partner up with some other country, we seem to get more done with science when we do that anyway, look at the space station, that alone shows what a collaberative effort can achieve. So yeah I am all for colleberation with other countries to put people up there so we can work on bigger and better exploration efforts with new technology.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread