Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To da Moon Alice!! To da Moon!
Mad Dog Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I would rather have guaranteed health care for my future kids than spend the money collecting space dirt.

Why do I trust what Nasa does more than more than what congress is fixing to do with healthcare?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:When going to the moon all we are doing is furthering our space rock collection. As far as furthering robotics for handicapped folks we can do that just as easily with our feet planted on Earth and without spending all the extra cash/fuel to send a couple of monkies into space

Now wait a minute. We have ALOT of cool stuff as a direct result of technology directly related to the Space Program. Hell, where do I start. Laser tech. Cordless tools. CD ROM. Computers. Tang. Many times the Space program has taken old technologys and combined them in new and imaginative ways to create something crazy cool. And declassified technologys go to industries to further humanity. Plus a butt load of stuff I can't think of right now. It costs alot, but we get alot back.

So then why can't we research the same technologies and even more without wasting money actually going into space?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread