Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious Zealot Hates Zane
I really wanted to weigh in on the situation with Zane this morning. I was going to let it go, but after listening to the podcast, I’m fired up again.

Here’s my .02. We are, by nature, sinners. I do not believe that God has some ranking system that one sinner is better (or worse) than another. That is something that you have to deal with personally yourself. But it is definitely not for anybody else to judge. In my opinion, it is never appropriate for someone to try and say they are a better Christian than another. Judge not, that you be not judged.

While we were in Springfield, IL, Zane went out of his way to find a Mass service on Saturday. He ended up going, along with 0rz and Mr. 0rz, during the actual event he came to Springfield to be a part of . They were gone a good 1 ½ to 2 hours.

Hypocrites are bad enough without having to deal with them in Church.

Note to Biff: I'm sorry if you don't feel like this needs to be in this forum. I only placed it here because it was discussed on the show.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Messages In This Thread