Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotwings' Signs Plot Hole
Okay I just listened to the podcast from yesterday, and heard the segment where they gave it to hotwings about the plot hole in signs.

I have never seen the movie but just listening to the parts they talked about, well i gathered enough to come to my own conclusion of a plot hole that he may have been referring to.

Considering that these aliens seem to have a problem being burned by water, well last time i checked not only is the planet mostly water(not too big a deal so far) and it would be dangerous for them. The plot hole is probably the fact that, well we have water in our atmosphere, there is always some sort of humidity around us especially when you are dealing with a farm and it gets WATERED and said water EVAPORATES. Just walking out the doors of their spaceships would kill them unless they wore some sort of hazmat suit, or something of that nature. It would be like us walking through an atmosphere of highly corrosive acid. not to mention the fact, considering they have some way of breathing, their lungs or whatever they are would melt with one breath of our air.

not that it matters but i just thought i would say what came to my mind about it. Also it doesn't matter because it was pretty damn funny hearing them make fun of hotwings for not remembering.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread