Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer service...?
Allyson Wrote:A new place to avoid - Petco.com. I recently got puppies and I placed an order with Petco over a week before their arrival so I'd have everything ready. One of my items was backordered but they didn't let me know until after I had paid. It should have taken 1 day to process and 1 day to ship, but I received my order 8 days later - after I received my puppies. I contacted customer service about this and they basically said, "Sorry you feel that way but it's not our fault." When I received the package, one of my items was wrong (I ordered a red nylon leash, I got a brown leather leash), and I got an item I didn't order (a turtle water conditioning rock?). I let these go because it wasn't worth the hassle of returning it.

Well yesterday I received an email telling me my item shipped - I opened the email and I get the information of some poor woman in Massachusetts. I now know her full name, address, and the fact that she wasn't home at 11:32am when UPS tried to drop off her package yesterday. If I were a less ethical person, this could be very dangerous information. Are they putting my info out there for anyone to see?

Please avoid shopping at Petco.com, but Petco is still ok.

Call them and threaten to call Matt Lauer with this information...SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN!1!

[Image: shitflying.jpg]

also, don't google ' shit fan ' ever
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread