Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
feeling a little better now that i have found out what a cicada killer wasp is.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cicada_killer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cicada_killer</a><!-- m -->

was taking trash out to a dumpster and on my way back to the yard had an encounter with what i think was a male, I saw it and thought to myself "Holy shit that is the biggest fucking yellowjacket i have ever seen in my life
[Image: Sphecius_speciosus_1.jpg]
[Image: Sphecius_cicada_killer.jpg]

That is what i seen flying towards me at ramming speed. So not knowing what it was I decided to start walking backwards to avoid contacting this thing that looked like it probably had what is comparable to a very large hypodermic needle in it's back section waiting to pierce my skin and inject some kind of devil-venom into my body to paralyze me and implant some kind of demon-wasp spawn into my eyes.

Well after walking backwards in a circle a couple of times the pursuer decided to end the chase and go into my yard, at this time i quickly made my way to the door of the house and closed it as fast as i could behind me ( wasps are the only bugs i get like this with for 2 reasons 1. i dont know if i am allergic and 2 they can kill someone even if not allergic.)

Thankfully i found the wikipedia page that i posted at the beginning here and learned it was 1. a non agressive wasp and 2 more than likely a male in which it doesn't even have a stinger.

I feel better now, but at the time my heart jumped in my throat and i nearly soiled myself thinking this was some sort of mutant wasp from drinking the jersey water.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread