Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Top Five: Embarassing Moments
These are the only moments I can remember in which I was actually embarrassed:

***I was at a carnival one summer when I was 8 and my brother and I decided to go on one of those giant plastic wavey 4-row slides. We got to the top, we put our burlap sacks down, sat down, and pushed off. My brother and the other 2 people took off down the slide. My burlap sack got caught at the top and my shorts-encased bare legs squeaked at about 1mph down the stupid slide with everyone staring at me from the frightful sound.

***I was getting a horse ready for a show when I was 17, doing the whole bath/clipping/sprucing up thing and I had to clean his sheath (boy parts). I was busy and didn't notice that a bunch of clients and their families (including 3 guys about my age) had come in and were crowding around watching me. Then one of the stupid perverts announced "Wow, one day she'll make some guy VERRRY happy!" As if that wasn't bad enough, he then said to the 3 younger guys, "then again, if she's used to working with 'em that big, she's going to be mighty disappointed". I smiled sweetly and said pointedly to him, "sadly not all men appreciate personal hygiene" but I was red as hell in the face from everyone staring at me.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Messages In This Thread