Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge
Notice the author of the article? I wonder who was included in the "Staff" when it was written to read:

"Do you follow the syndicated (and very popular) "Free Beer and Hot Wings" show on WGRD-FM (97.9)?

Or do you listen to the sports talk show giant in town, better known as "Huge" -- who can be heard across the state (including WBBL-FM 107.3) and found online through his Huge Blog on Mlive.com?"

Wow...all across the state, that is huge...wait FB&HW is syndicated in other states outside of Michigan, so why didn't the "Staff" feel the need to include that instead of just saying "syndicated"??? Hmmmmmm.

Huge's ratings are dropping because everyone is defecting to Sean & Terp because they actually let their callers have an opposing viewpoint instead of the Huge Show, you know "the voice of the people," " Where we tell it like it is," "Where your opinion matters," (unless you disagree with Huge, then you get berated and hung up on).
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread