Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube and Videos - Post your favorites here
Biff Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Yah, uh, Orz. How long have you been listening to the show?

Will Smith
Bass Players
Joe on Budweiser commercial

Yea I dunno if I believe it or not...but they had a hell of a lot of specifics down if they were making stuff up about it, and why would they post a still picture on the site with a link claiming it was Joe. If it is not Joe then Budweiser found one hell of a stunt double for Joe. Hell when he yells in the clip the voice even sounds a lot like Joe.

If nothing else gave the hoax away, surely you heard Zane make a comment as to the redness of Joe's hair.

I knew it was bullshit from the get go but that comment sealed the deal.

Is it really so hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster in the world and that person was in a commercial?

They sure as hell had that story ready then...cause I sent the email at 4:40am yesterday, which is only 20 mins before they hit the air. I have listened to that segment 5 times now and I don't really see any reason not to believe it. Joe had zero hesitation in his voice when answering any of the questions they asked him. It isn't that hard to fathom that there is another bearded hipster, but have you actually looked at the video? I guess we shall see tomorrow because ANY other hoax they have laid down they have had to end up saying it was just a hoax the next day due to crazy emails they get.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Messages In This Thread