Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan is a Giant Fat Ass
I gave up. 288. I've come the realization that I love food. Not just like food, I love it. There is something that really makes me feel good when I eat a great meal and I'm not giving that up!!!

When I met my wife I was getting into body building and was 205 and had 5.2% body fat and was ripped as hell. Now I only rip open bags of potato chips and I love it!!!! I have realized that if you don't have time to work out for at least 2 hours per night and you want to eat like a rabbit, you can't maintain a lower weight when you're built like I am and I am not going to take away time with my family to go to the gym for 2 hours a day. I only get to see my daughter for 3 hours a night as it is, I'm not cutting into that.

I don't say that to discourage anyone, just thinking out loud. Good luck to all that are succesful!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread