Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anything cool going on Friday March 19th in GR/ Kalamazoo?
sunshyne Wrote:I hope the weather sucks Saturday too. We sell more if the locals have nothing better to do than go to an indoor living history show.
Well, we have to set up at 7. I didn't get out of work as early as I wanted yesterday, so we haven't made it that far yet. We are going to stop at Michgan City? Being that I've never seen a great lake before, we are going to do some touristy thing with that. After we get checked into our hotel in Kzoo, we were going to go eat a quick supper. then go the site to set up. Just because of time limitations of me and everyone else, it would probably be good if you could all come to the show tomorrow or Sunday (not much else to do if its snowing). We will be set up in the Hazel Grey room, our magazine is called "On The Trail", I'll be dressed funny.

Okay Grand Rapidians (and surrounding area).

We're going to depart Sunday morning at 8am from our apartment to Kzoo for the show. If anyone wants to come with, PM, Text, or Facebook me and I'll give you directions to our complex. Admission to the show is $5. We'll carpool together and it will be awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Messages In This Thread