Poll: Would you be in favor of a move back to proboards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.75%
3 18.75%
No
31.25%
5 31.25%
Either way.
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Poll
potthole Wrote:Not actually sure if there's really one devoted thread to that story. If somebody else feels like finding one, feel free to link it. According to my (sometimes failing) memory, here's what happened...

That's alright, I just thought it might be easier for someone to throw out a link if they knew of a thread off the top of their head than to rehash the whole story. Thanks for filling me in; it's a shame that happened.

It seems traffic is the main consideration for you guys and I agree with that. Board design, features, and rules/TOS are all important, but content is king. For message boards, more members = more content (although not necessarily better content). If you think going back to ProBoards will attract more participating members, then I think you should do it.

Funny, just as I was trying to submit this post the board was responding very slowly and eventually threw a SQL error. So, at this particular moment, I'm pissed and strongly in favor of moving. Big Grin I'm sure I'll get it over it by the time I finish typing this paragraph.

Nope, not yet.

There it is. I'm over it now. Back to the "whatever you think is best" position.
"This is Free Beer giving out the phone number: '1800nilskdw$ivlueqiub&gheuig@hn.' Did you just say, 1-800-iueh#*rhbvncnvnbv%sdqvgf?" -Eric Zane

Messages In This Thread