Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in God
okay its something you know, feel deep in your soul (bcuz you have one right? if you believe in God) and trust has always been there.

is it something you can kinda believe in or is it all or nothing?

and what if you were raised to believe in God and evolution? can you?

so heres the deal. my wife was raised in a big christian family (her brother is the current interim pastor/ her grandma plays the piano/etc.) shes not pushy about or nothing. i mean she or any of them are zealots of it or nothing... just normal folk in a small town.
anyways my wife would like me to have a strong faith and just believe... which i do and always have (just never went to church, parents were hippies, have questions with the whole evo part...etc.)
anyways again... i have a lot of good things going on in my life in the last few years. which i do feel blessed about (kinda weird feeling blessed, but thats how i feel...blessed)
annd then... it snowed quite a bit yesterday and all i have is a crappy shovel and a long drive way(which really is a snow blower type of driveway). so i go to buy a new big shovel and all the good ones are sold out, yes i went to three places.
i don't get one, go back home shovel my deck and patio area with my crappy ass shovel. *shakes head at driveway* not doing that with this POS.
later that nite me and the wife and kid are eating dinner and hear the neighbor snow blowing his driveway and before you know hes in my driveway and asks if i could us this? hell yes i say and thanks. he says put it in your garage when your done i'll get it tomorrow, cool. cool i say.
so he comes over today and how it worked for me. awesome and thanks again. no problem he says. go ahead and keep in your garage bcuz i'm sure we'll both need it next time it snows... and it will and i know where it is, if it don't take up any space for you? hell no i say, no problem and thanks again.

soooooooooooo, i was just out there smoking and looked at my nice clean driveway and thought... God will provide. and believed it.

whew! that was long winded
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus

Messages In This Thread