Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website - Podcast format
Day whatever...boycott

I am just frustrated beyond belief at this new system. Still not one positive comment about the unsegmented podcast. How is this "improvement"? I think there have been many examples of what a pain this is for people. So today, I tried to download the segments, knowing that they were supposed to end but praying they hadn't. I still had about an hour of Friday's show left, but I said, oh what the heck and I just left my ipod home to have a FBHW-free day. The podcast has been a big part of my life for the past 2 years, listening in the car, during my lunch breaks, around the house after the kids have gone to bed, but I am so frustrated having to deal with this. It's still a hilariously funny show and I am still undecided on if I will renew or not, but I'm not going to spend 10 minutes at the least trying to find where I left off. I've already decided that I'm not going to buy my sister a gift subscription for her birthday like I've been planning because I know she wouldn't deal with that.

So I went to the break room during my lunch break instead of going to my car to listen to the show. I had to listen to 2 women talk the whole hour about John & Kate Plus Eight OH MY GOD...WHO THE HELL CARES I'll go back to listening to the show tomorrow, but I'm watching closely to see how this plays out. We all payed money to listen, and so far it seems that ALL of us are frustrated by this. If there is someone out there that does like this new system, please say so. I'm just frustrated that it seems like everyone is being ignored. If there are people out there that do like it, then I'll shut up and put up with it.

Messages In This Thread