Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on with the new website?
potthole Wrote:
Opus Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Noticed that there was an automated e-mail from the FBHW website today, basically one of those "We miss you and your podcast/VIP membership" type things. Ok, makes sense, no problem.

Then I noticed I had gotten it NINE additional times. Seriously, make sure your various e-mail/website things work before you throw them out there.
Got it too.

Guess what... the links in the emails are invalid too.

Each time this website screws up, it reflects worse and worse on the company that put it together.

I would NEVER hire this company to do a website after seeing how they handled this launch.

What really gets me is that you know the guys on the show would be ALL OVER the competition if they launched a half-finished/buggy site. I know that most, if not all, of the website issues aren't the fault of FBHW themselves, but come on, your tech people are not doing your show any favors through all of this.
Exactly.

And it seems they got their panties all in a bunch when we busted their balls about it here.

I've been pretty silent about this whole thing til now, only chiming in here and there with info, not really bitching, but now I'm starting to get mad about this.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

Messages In This Thread