Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official podcast news/notes thread.
Opus Wrote:In response to a request made by the show members and in an attempt to consolodate the official positions of the show itself regarding the podcast, we decided to create this thread so that you can get the bottom line without wading through multiple different threads and getting multiple different sides of the story.

As news progresses regarding the podcast, please check this thread for updates.

This post will serve as the bottom line regarding the podcast and this post will be updated as things change regarding the podcast.

The other threads concerning this issue will be locked and we request that you use this thread to discuss the podcast itself. Issues concerning how to get the podcast or comments regarding segments or any thing else not related to news about the podcast should be addressed in its own thread.

So, as of 6/23/09:
The boys announced both on the show and at the beginning of the podcast that our displeasure had been heard and that things were in progress regarding segmenting the podcast rather than having 1 big file. In the meantime, until they are able to upload the individual segments, Zane will be inserting 30 seconds of dead air so that the segments can be more easily identified with the large podcast. When the changeover is made, this thread will be updated to reflect it.

This is cool, I like the idea. We already knew the guys actually pay attention to what people say, it's just good to actually see a change made because of the voice of the listeners. Thanks guys. I mite have to send you an e-card for this Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread