Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official podcast news/notes thread.
madkathy Wrote:
mistresskitty Wrote:apparently there's an issue for those of us with yahoo email and the spam filter. what I did was set a filter on my email that would send anything with "freebeerandhotwings" in the address to my inbox. then I went to the FBHW website and did the "forgot password" thing under log in. got an email activating my VIP account. now it's all set. :clap:

Indeed, I have a yahoo email address. Although I have
a)set a freebeerandhotwings filter so that it won't go to spam (done a looong time ago)
b)watched my spam folder just in case the Magic Email didn't come from freebeerandhotwings.com
c)tried the forgotten password thing-- I can log in just fine, but it just keeps offering me to join as a VIP.

Stupid yahoo email address. I don't even like yahoo mail anymore, but I've had the address for 12 years, you know? It would be a pain in the ass to change... and I think it would kill my grandmother, who has a hard enough time with email anyway.

A question for you, mistresskitty (or anyone else who joined the VIP party late): do you get to download podcasts from the days prior to you joining? Or do you only get the podcast starting from the day you get access?

the furthest back we can go is 5/11/09
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread