Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcasting Announcement
I don't know if there is too much of a need to start bitching out of control. But I do feel that we should be given a say in the matter especially considering we are paying for the podcast. I don't want to sound bitchy or anything I just always enjoyed those locals. Yeah the news ones didnt have as many moments but they had some, however I am catching up and just heard the line of doom with the wheel of hickey. omfg that is an instant classic of a segment. I have heard previous line of dooms that were great too, like the smashing your own car to get a car starter, or the tramp stamp the show logo. Also there are other fun ones like the bowling bowl drop from about 2 years ago, not to mention the whole bootlyn thing that bled into the in between local segments and the 16th, and then there was zanes hockey crush. There is also the JT bashing, beginning with him being ugly, then going on to be the ultra pervo man, and now he is the ratings loss for the station. there are many other examples that show it doesn't really matter where you are from, they are just plain funny. I don't think we need to go over anyones head, but maybe just try to talk it out with steev to see what can be done about it seeing as there is a lot of support for this. There is no reason to cause any trouble and just seeming like we must be entitled to all of this just because. Granted we do pay for this, but nonetheless it is their show, but that doesn't mean we can't at least try to reason with them before emailing anyone other than any show members or just trying to talk to steev through here. Past shows they do listen and I don't see how this should be treated any different.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread