Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast on Android phone
you can make a client for the phone if you know how to code. The sdk for android is open and easy to get. If you know how to make a simple podcast client for download directly to the phone you can make it work. I had emailed their customer support before because google reader used to work and now it doesn't.
What they do is log your IP when you log into the site and remember it. Then when you download from the podcast client they will check the IP of the client downloading the file. If it matches with a VIP account it works.

At least this is what I understand as far as it was explained to me. I don't think i am mistaken but hey I've misunderstood things before Tongue

but he did explain if the client doesnt use the IP address of the device it wont work. So I am guessing if you can make an android based program to download podcasts you could even connect to a wi-fi connection that you logged in with and be able to download from that using your android device.

Would be a lot better if they could come up with a specific client for VIP members. shouldn't be too hard for thier crack tech team to take care of.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread