Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several podcast concerns
1 - C'mon Zane, this is getting annoying! Missing segment 11 from Friday, segment 12 from Thursday (it's there but it's a commercial), and segment 11 from Wednesday (it's there but it's a commercial). I probably woudn't have noticed Friday's was missing if I had not gone to the website and noticed videos that I didn't hear get talked about.
P.S. "now" is not spelled "know" ...as in "where are they now viral."

2 - Podcasts need to be named differently so that they play in the correct order on our iPods. Don't put the day in front of the date because then they play in order of Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday and we have to go searching for them in the right order.

3 - When updating podcasts from iTunes, not all segments get downloaded and I have to manually click "Update Podcast." But sometimes I don't notice and get pissed when I leave home and find out I'm missing half the show. Can someone recommend an iTunes alternative that works better?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!

Messages In This Thread