Jim Kelly
Jim Belushi (spelling?)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
John Belushi
John Wayne
Wayne Fontes
Wayne Gretzky
Wayne Brady
Isn't there a Jimmy Wayne or do I epic fail?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Jimmy Carter
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Shawn Carter
That's what she said.
Oooooo . . . gonna get it for this one.

Shawn Cassidy
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Shawn Penn
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Butch Cassidy ... damn

Shawn Penn

Shawn Springs (Redskins CB)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Shawn Kemp
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Shawn Alexander
Shawn Drover (Megadeth)
Glen Drover also (megadeth).
Glen Danzig
Glen Close
glen murray
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Arthur Murray
Eddie Murray
Anne Murray
Ann Wilson
nancy wilson
Nancy Pelosi
Nancy Grace
Grace Kelly
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Kelly Tripucka
Kelly Ripa
Kellie Pickler
Kellie Martin (Becca) Life goes on.
Steve Martin
Ricky Martin
That's what she said.
Steve Martin