Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post an Obscure Fact about yourself
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Chicks dig me 'cause i rarely wear underwear

Stripes FTW.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm black.
i'm not black
I'd go black but then I couldn't come back.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
i think scareing people by jumping around corners yelling is hilarious. i do it often.
Jo Wrote:i think scareing people by jumping around corners yelling is hilarious. i do it often.

You must be a barrel of laughs at 5am. Wink
Doktor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i think scareing people by jumping around corners yelling is hilarious. i do it often.

You must be a barrel of laughs at 5am. Wink

i don't do it to strangers, only people i know but yes. especially if i get that holy grail of scares and have a dude scream like a girl. awesome.
My mother in law likes to sneak up behind my girls and scare the shit out of them...it's pretty funny. She used to do that to my hubby when he was a little boy too.
The definition of comedy:

Subject A runs into the room excited about something and approaches Subject B from behind. Subject A yells something akin to "GUESS WHAT?" and Subject B falls off his/her chair due to startled words. Subject B picks him/herself up while Subject A plows on with the conversation without hesitation.

Gets me every time. A scene like this happened on one of my kids' shows yesterday and I laughed like a retard for a half hour.
Fistor Wrote:The definition of comedy:

Subject A runs into the room excited about something and approaches Subject B from behind. Subject A yells something akin to "GUESS WHAT?" and Subject B falls off his/her chair due to startled words. Subject B picks him/herself up while Subject A plows on with the conversation without hesitation.

Gets me every time. A scene like this happened on one of my kids' shows yesterday and I laughed like a retard for a half hour.

Drake and Josh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Drake and Josh

Imagination Movers, I think.

Drake and Josh can go Eff themselves.
I can palm a 28.5 basketball.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I can palm a 28.5 basketball.

that's clearly not in inches...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sometimes I bark at my cat for no reason other than to see the look on her face when I do it
Allyson Wrote:I can palm a 28.5 basketball.

Unusally short with freakishly long fingers.... hmmmm ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Drake and Josh

Imagination Movers, I think.

Drake and Josh can go eff themselves.

that show is one of the better out of the kids shows out now. The guys on the show actually seem normal and not like creepy pedos like the wiggles or retards like the telletubbies.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
^^^^I don't let my kids watch it because all Drake talks about is making out with random girls... I want my daughters to grow up not thinking women are disposible tools of horny men....
not drake and josh, thats one of the dumbest things i have ever seen. i was referring to imagination movers.
boizalynne Wrote:^^^^I don't let my kids watch it because all Drake talks about is making out with random girls... I want my daughters to grow up not thinking women are disposible tools of horny men....

[cartman laugh]ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha....ahhhhh ha ha ha[/cartman laugh]

Big Grin
boizalynne Wrote:^^^^I don't let my kids watch it because all Drake talks about is making out with random girls... I want my daughters to grow up not thinking women are disposible tools of horny men....

[cartman laugh]ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha....ahhhhh ha ha ha[/cartman laugh]

Big Grin

I hate you Kyle....

But no, I'm serious... I hate that show...
basically all of those live action nick shows are stupid and uncreative, the only thing in the past 10 years i have seen remotely creative was the lazy town show.
Philly Mike Wrote:basically all of those live action nick shows are stupid and uncreative, the only thing in the past 10 years i have seen remotely creative was the lazy town show.

Techno-town... that show is something else... of course my kids love it...

Now Yo-Gabba-Gabba is a trip, I seriously thought it was a joke when I first saw it.
Yo Gabba Gabba is also produced(or something) by the leader of The Aquabats!

Drake and Josh

Have you seen the movie "College"? "Drake" is the star. Typical high school kids spend a weekend at college, unrated, usual gratuity. Not something for the kids. Some funny points, but ohter than that, a waste.
when i hear people whispering in a quiet environment, it puts me to sleep
I can make kazoo noises without a kazoo. I often use my kazoo abilities to match guitar solos for whatever songs i'm listening to.
I won my 4th grade spelling bee
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I won my 4th grade spelling bee

Oh yeah? I was runner up in my 7th grade geography bee!
I remember my 4th grade spelling bee. I was so confident because I was one of the best spellers in the class. I was taken out on the first word. The word was board but I interpreted it as bored. I didn't ask for definition or anything because I was so sure.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

I won the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade spelling bees.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie back in the day
[Image: istockphoto_2790990_nerd_girl.jpg]
About 10 years ago I went out walking down a long drive through the woods during what I thought was just a bad thunderstorm (turns out it included a tornado) and a tree fell on me. A big tree. When I opened my eyes I was staring at the huge trunk which was inches from my nose. I was pinned by some big branches but because it was so muddy I wriggled my way out eventually.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Queenie Wrote:

I won the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade spelling bees.

Pssshhh... Everyone knows that the only spelling bee that matters is 4th grade
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:Queenie back in the day
[Image: istockphoto_2790990_nerd_girl.jpg]

Back in the day ? Like what ? Last Tuesday ?
Wowie Groovie !
Here's Queenie in 9th grade.

[Image: JaniceCheer.gif]

and currently (with Fistor):

[Image: IMG_0782.jpg]

and I almost forgot . . . EFF YOU children!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
*Thinks to himself......ohhhh, ohhhh, look ammo!* :o
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:*Thinks to himself......ohhhh, ohhhh, look ammo!* :o

Ammo for what mothereffer?? Am I just a simple minger or what? I can take it . . . go ahead and shoot for the stars.
Haha, future ammo queenie, although I am thinking of a good photoshop for your 9th grade one.

...don't worry it doesn't harm you, and you will laugh.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Good god man. Fistor looks like he just got out of ass rape prison and that's the first woman he's touched in 10 years.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Good god man. Fistor looks like he just got out of ass rape prison and that's the first woman he's touched in 10 years.

Thanks Titan. Thanks a lot. I'm feeling pretty good about myself now. I'll be here all week.