Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrity Name game
Steve Buscemi
Steve Carell
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Steve Perry
Joe Perry
Perry Como
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
William "The Refridgerator" Perry
William Shatner
William Hung
Roy Williams
I'm assuming you're talking about the ex- Lion

Roy Williams, Dallas Safety
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Robin Williams
Roy Williams, college basketball coach
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Gregory Peck
David Gregory. NBC News
This thread is Effed....

First, we go from Steve Martin, to Ricky Martin, then Queenie goes straight back to Steve Martin?

Then We go from Roy Williams to Gregory Peck. WTF? Can someone explain to me how that works?
Rock Monster Wrote:This thread is effed....

First, we go from Steve Martin, to Ricky Martin, then Queenie goes straight back to Steve Martin?

Then We go from Roy Williams to Gregory Peck. WTF? Can someone explain to me how that works?

And you used three (albiet different) Roy Williams. Sorry for my screw up. I have no idea how smokejack went to Gregory Peck. Maybe he was smoking something different than jack? Wink
Greg Kinnear!! Ummmm...
My bad, Idiot mua!!! Responded to first page... geez...
Let's try this: David Duchovny(sp)...
chlietoris63 Wrote:Let's try this: David Duchovny(sp)...

We're still on Roy Williams... oh for two!!
David Gregory was the last name listed, besides the diatribes against the unfairness of it all... ???
Roy Williams was the last correct name listed.

Oh, Eff it... I don't really even care....!! :'(
Resume play with this post:

Rock Monster Wrote:Roy Williams, college basketball coach

Please and Thank you!
Okay... Roy Clark...
Clark Gable
kelly clarkson
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Jim Kelly
Kelly Rowland.
kelly ripa
Grace Kelly
grace slick
Nancy Grace
Nancy Sinatra
Frank Sinatra Jr.
Frank Zappa
Moon Zappa
Dweezil Zappa

DONE.....PLEASE
Nope.

Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.

Now we're done. Unless you want to count Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Zappa, but I wouldn't, because she's not a celebrity.
hotzester Wrote:Nope.

Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa.

Now we're done. Unless you want to count Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Zappa, but I wouldn't, because she's not a celebrity.

What the Eff is wrong with these people, naming their kids like this???
It was the 60s, man.