Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
celebrity you resemble
when i was younger, I was told I looked like Robert Patrick -circa Terminator 2.

[Image: 200px-T-1000.gif]

I think the main connection people thought of was the huge ears I had as a teenager, but I dont know. I never understood it.
Garafolo (sp?) would be more attractive if she wasn't so angry. The only thing that Allyson has in common with her is the glasses.

If I tried to pin Allyson with a celebrity it might be Tina Fey 20 years ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:If I tried to pin Allyson with a celebrity it might be Tina Fey 20 years ago.

I can see it.
That's what she said.
boizalynne Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:At least nobody told you that you look like ET...(got to be positive...)
That is true...

Speaking of... I think Ed Harris looks like ET... I don't know why, he just has that ET look to him....

Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:That is true...

Speaking of... I think Ed Harris looks like ET... I don't know why, he just has that ET look to him....

Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.
LOL....
.....thanks?
boizalynne Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.
LOL....
.....thanks?

Wel it depends, do you look like younger Drew ? In which case, woo and hoo for you ! Older Drew ? Hey look a squirrel !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:LOL....
.....thanks?

Wel it depends, do you look like younger Drew ? In which case, woo and hoo for you ! Older Drew ? Hey look a squirrel !
HA! I dunno, no one has ever specified which "Drew Era" I most resemble.... I hope the hotter Drew....
my nephew thinks my stupid hair makes me look like wolverine
I've been told I look like Paul McCartney. Hopefully young Paul, not old wrinkly Paul.
I was told by Mary Ellen Murphy after infiltrating a WLAV function, that I look like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, circa Mission: Impossible 2...my hair was much shorter and I had gained about 10 pounds... damn him.
I've gotten Ivanka Trump when I was younger (blech!) and twice some brazilian chick whose name I can't pronounce. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this past weekend when I was at walmart standing in the main aisle trying to orientate myself, I felt something crash into my legs and wrap around them. I looked down and a little girl about 4 years old was hugging my legs for dear life and she looked up at me and smiled and said, "You look just like my barbie!" I tried to not look as insulted as I felt inside to the cute little innocent child whose mom had to pry her off me... Does that count?
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I've gotten Ivanka Trump when I was younger (blech!) and twice some brazilian chick whose name I can't pronounce. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this past weekend when I was at walmart standing in the main aisle trying to orientate myself, I felt something crash into my legs and wrap around them. I looked down and a little girl about 4 years old was hugging my legs for dear life and she looked up at me and smiled and said, "You look just like my barbie!" I tried to not look as insulted as I felt inside to the cute little innocent child whose mom had to pry her off me... Does that count?

Does that mean you're disproportionate?

I've been told I remind people of Brandon Boyd (lead singer of Incubus) and John Krasinski (Jim Halpert on The Office). I'm happy with both of those.
I don't think I am.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
My nickname at work is harry potter (like the movie character). I looked more like him when I had shorter hair (it comes down past my shoulders now). Now I hear John Lennon more.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:My nickname at work is harry potter (like the movie character). I looked more like him when I had shorter hair (it comes down past my shoulders now). Now I hear John Lennon more.

I say Jack Osbourne minus the butt chin.
[Image: stupid.jpg][Image: jack-osbourne-3.jpg]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I realy need a recent pic of me so you can see how crapy that pic is. But as it is, I'll take it.
this thread doesnt work. you need to put up a pic of you and maybe a good one of the celebrity