Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mountain bike
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'll get back to you when I get home. I bought it from my friend's brother and it was apparently well over $1000 new.

$1,009.99

Seriously?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:$1,009.99

Seriously?

that wasn't an offer, it was how much you should charge poopie.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:$1,009.99

Seriously?

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:Seriously?

I thought you were telling me how much those things retail for.

Anyway, his budget is under 300 and I paid more than that for the bike but if I get enough to cover a road bike and an enclosed kiddie trailer then I'll sell it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that wasn't an offer, it was how much you should charge poopie.

I thought you were telling me how much those things retail for.

Anyway, his budget is under 300 and I paid more than that for the bike but if I get enough to cover a road bike and an enclosed kiddie trailer then I'll sell it.

then maybe you'll get to see the poopie/snatch duo!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:then maybe you'll get to see the poopie/snatch duo!

I found out the Diamondback Topanga is an entry level bike. They have one for sale on Craigslist.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bik/804207725.html

It's a decent bike but I need something smoother. I'm not going to sell it that cheap though so you might want to give this one a look.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bik/765434430.html

This one is $350. Same bike as mine but newer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Large image of my bike http://upload.vandervander.com//files/5/bike.jpg
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Large image of my bike http://upload.vandervander.com//files/5/bike.jpg

you shouldn't paint over your wall outlets like that
Is there even one outlet in your house that isn't painted over?
Bjorn Again Wrote:Is there even one outlet in your house that isn't painted over?

smite
What the eff are ya'll talking about . . . am I missing something here. The picture I see doesn't have a duplex that's painted over??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:What the eff are ya'll talking about . . . am I missing something here. The picture I see doesn't have a duplex that's painted over??

there are speckles of paint on his wall outlet...liek he took the cover off but the outlet was still in
Queenie Wrote:What the eff are ya'll talking about . . . am I missing something here. The picture I see doesn't have a duplex that's painted over??

there are speckles of paint on his wall outlet...liek he took the cover off but the outlet was still in

You gotta be shitting me . . . looks like eyebrows and mustaches for Mr. Outletmen to me. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have a purple mountain bike, but had to get a new seat for it.... everytime I would ride it, it would leave my naughty places SO sore...