Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd re-make....
Fistor Wrote:Wait......was all this crap in Episode 1, or are you mooks cramming the last three movies into one?

They sucked and deserved to be crammed into something.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm just going to have to find myself a new giant, that's all.

The Rock?

someone is not quite up to date on their Princess Bride quotes
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Wait......was all this crap in Episode 1, or are you mooks cramming the last three movies into one?

i don't know! there was a guy with horns and a bitchin' lightsaber, ok!?

I'm confused but I think I agree with Becky. Darth Maul could have been a very cool character. Jar Jar et al? Not so much.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i don't know! there was a guy with horns and a bitchin' lightsaber, ok!?

I'm confused but I think I agree with Becky. Darth Maul could have been a very cool character. Jar Jar et al? Not so much.

???

What exactly do you think we're arguing about?
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i don't know! there was a guy with horns and a bitchin' lightsaber, ok!?

I agree with Becky.

*takes a picture*
Admin Wrote:I agree with the hot chick, although I have no idea what you people are talking about.

:Smile
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm confused but I think I agree with Becky. Darth Maul could have been a very cool character. Jar Jar et al? Not so much.

???

i don't even know. lightsabers?
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:???

i don't even know. lightsabers?

Can't be. I'm pro-lightsaber.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i don't even know. lightsabers?

Can't be. I'm pro-lightsaber.

they're wicked awesome.

oh, i know! you're wrong, i'm right. we were argueing just how right i am.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Can't be. I'm pro-lightsaber.

they're wicked awesome.

No, I disctinctly remember winning the Eff out of this thread. At some point....
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:they're wicked awesome.

No, I disctinctly remember winning the eff out of this thread. At some point....

No. I distinctly told you that you didn't.
Wait a minute.....let me see if I have this straight.

Fistor is pro JarJar/stupid dialogue
Becky is pro Darth Maul

If that's right then Becky wins in a landslide.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'd remake Star Trek 4 with the Star Wars cast.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:

They sucked and deserved to be crammed into something.

Negative Nelly isn't a fan of cool lightsabers. you're broken. Big Grin
Admin Wrote:Wait a minute.....let me see if I have this straight.

Becky is pro Darth Maul

:Smile

Yes, I said Episode 1 was totally kickass based upon the shit character Jar Jar Binks and the crapass dialogue.

Becky is pro Darth Maul

i'm a internetz winner. Allyson and I are going to celebrate.
Jo Wrote:

Becky is pro Darth Maul

i'm a internetz winner. Allyson and I are going to celebrate.

okayfineyouwin
Jo Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:They sucked and deserved to be crammed into something.

Negative Nelly isn't a fan of cool lightsabers. you're broken. Big Grin

I like lightsabers. I actually have all the original Starwars toys from my youth. I was just really disappointed with the 3 prequels.

ok, maybe I am just a little Neg Nelly...
Fistor Wrote:Yes, I said Episode 1 was totally kickass based upon the shit character Jar Jar Binks and the crapass dialogue.

Fistor Wrote:Yes, I said Episode 1 was totally kickass based upon the shit character Jar Jar Binks and the crapass dialogue.

There was probably other things that I agreed with you about but when you put crappy dialog and Jar Jar ahead of Darth Maul you've become the hot chick who eats boogers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
. <----- the point

Biff <---- Biff
Fistor Wrote:. <----- the point

Biff <---- Biff

yeah. he does that.
Admin Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=2051 post=43320 time=1224012034]

There was probably other things that I agreed with you about but when you put crappy dialog and Jar Jar ahead of Darth Maul you've become the hot chick who eats boogers.

I thought Becky was the hot chick who ate boogers
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: confused.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I said a movie, I said the new Indiana Jones Movie Tongue , and i think they should remake City of angels and not have the chick die in the end. as it is now, I just turn it off when it gets to the part where she's riding her bike down the hill.
sunshyne Wrote:I said a movie, I said the new Indiana Jones Movie Tongue , and i think they should remake City of angels and not have the chick die in the end. as it is now, I just turn it off when it gets to the part where she's riding her bike down the hill.

It's sad, but it wouldn't be the same movie if she didn't die.
sunshyne Wrote:I said a movie, I said the new Indiana Jones Movie Tongue , and i think they should remake City of angels and not have the chick die in the end. as it is now, I just turn it off when it gets to the part where she's riding her bike down the hill.

add a lightsaber to those and you got yourself a fan.

If I were slightly less manly and hairy, I might understand what you're talking about. But I'm not. So I don't.

damnyoumegryanhefelltotheearthforyou!!!
Ok. A movie that had great potential, but had terrible casting. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Replace:
Gwyneth Paltrow - Kate Blanchett
Jude Law - George Clooney
Giovanni Ribisi - anyone who could pull it off better
Angelina Jolie - she could stay if she could get a better british accent voice coach. Otherwise Kate Beckinsale.
Fistor Wrote:

If I were slightly less manly and hairy, I might understand what you're talking about. But I'm not. So I don't.

damnyoumegryanhefelltotheearthforyou!!!

well I was going to admit to having a man point getting knocked off until I went to quote you and saw what you really think down there!
Jo Wrote:

add a lightsaber to those and you got yourself a fan.

You really are a dude aren't you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:add a lightsaber to those and you got yourself a fan.

You really are a dude aren't you ?

yes titan. i wear size 22 jeans and i'm a dude.
22? Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too skinny. Put on some weight girl.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:22? Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to skinny. Put on some weight girl.

i see you learned your girl pant sizes knowledge from the same guy who taught titan. amazing.
Jo Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:22? Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to skinny. Put on some weight girl.

i see you learned your girl pant sizes knowledge from the same guy who taught titan. amazing.

girls shouldn't wear pants
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
There's a place in France......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i see you learned your girl pant sizes knowledge from the same guy who taught titan. amazing.

girls shouldn't wear pants

Go win your own thread.
Jo Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:22? Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too skinny. Put on some weight girl.

No I dated a very skinny girl for 7 years who was a size 26. Take four inches away from that and it makes you wayyyyyyyyyyyy too skinny.

26 = size 2 or 4. Correct? That would make 22 around a 0 or less.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:girls shouldn't wear pants

Go win your own thread.

girl 'pant' sizes

skirt
neked
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
fetus knows girl fashion.
Hey. You gotta know sizes when you want to buy nice things for the ladies.