Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Fact:
random fact:

i just stole a piece of pizza out of the work fridge
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
random fact:

I hope it has ex-lax on it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Random fact:

An hour ago, I peed on the pizza in the work fridge.
...ha let me tell the story.

they do office pizza every wed where everyone ponies up a few bucks...but don't invite me or my agency staff (4 people) they always have left over pizza which then gets thrown away (typically) next wed when they order more. Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You should totally pee on their pizza. That ain't right.

It's probably because you're black.
hotzester Wrote:Random fact:

An hour ago, I peed on the pizza in the work fridge.
soooooo...you peed on it...then ate it? ???
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Something like that.
Nevermind my previous post. Once I took my head out of the horse's ass I realized what was going on!
Random Fact:

Someone took a huge post pizza party deuce that beached itself along the bowl, dragging and swirling around during the flush proceedure. Also the culprit failed to leave the fan running as they left resulting in a smelly bathroom, compounded by the fact that the bathroom sits directly next to the furnace and is typically 85 degrees in temp.
Random Fact:

Howie just got done using the shitter.
Random Fact:

Howie is an amazing writer, sometimes painting way too much of a picture with just words.
The three posts above this one are fantastic. Fact.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The three posts above this one are fantastic. Fact.

[stupid cubbies guy drop] Hi guys, thats me!/drop]
Jiggy Wrote:random fact:

I hope it has ex-lax on it.

Random fact:

One time in college my friends and I stole the ranch squeeze bottle from the cafeteria's salad bar, filled it with an ex-lax/ranch mixture, and then returned it.
The first two patents in Britain were awarded to Bass Ale.
Random Fact:

Britain lost the American Revolution due largely in part to the type of leadership that issues two patents to one product.
Random Fact:
Howies 'Sanjaya's sister' avatar is top on my list of favorite avatars to date.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:Random Fact:
Howies 'Sanjaya's sister' avatar is top on my list of favorite avatars to date.
Random Fact:
I agree. ;D
Fact - I agree as well. I gave him +1 for it. That and it was his birthday yesterday.
Random Fact:

I've had wet, stinky farts for the last few hours
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Random Fact:

I've had wet, stinky farts for the last few hours

Random fact:

This amuses me to no end.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Random Fact:

I've sworn off PC's a thousand times, but never make the switch.
they were reminding me of a newer SNL skit with Jon Malcovich (sp) where he's the boss and it's his birthday....pretty funny
hotzester Wrote:Random Fact:

Random Fact:

Our next machine will be a Mac.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I've sworn at PC's a thousand times. (Including this morning)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Random Fact:

I think I'm right there with Biff.

Random Fact:

I've made that same declaration so many times....
Random Fact:

I agree with everyone on going with the Mac next time.
apple FTWz!!!!!!!!!1

(posted from a macbook)
Random Fact: I've been trained on PCs too much to make the switch to a mac.
Random fact: One of my DVDs from Netflix arrived today... snapped into two pieces. D'oh!
potthole Wrote:Random fact: One of my DVDs from Netflix arrived today... snapped into two pieces. D'oh!

We do Netflix too. Once we got an envelope, well actually half an envelope, with no movie. They were cool though. They sent another copy of the movie the same day.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Random Fact:
I recently signed up for Gamefly. If you have a Wii, never...I repeat, never get Wii Music. I sent that back the same day.
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Random fact: One of my DVDs from Netflix arrived today... snapped into two pieces. D'oh!

We do Netflix too. Once we got an envelope, well actually half an envelope, with no movie. They were cool though. They sent another copy of the movie the same day.

Yeah, I just reported it as broken, and they said they'd send a replacement ASAP, so I would assume it'll be on its way today.
Random Fact:

I LOVE Netflix, but for the past year have essentially just GIVEN them money because we haven't had time to watch the movies we get!

I LOVE Netflix, but for the past year have essentially just GIVEN them money because we haven't had time to watch the movies we get!
This is why I am going to be canceling my membership with Gamefly. I signed up when I was laid off, but will soon be getting a job and I will go back to my life of no time to do anything fun.
Random Fact:

I've recently discovered the problem with the economy.
Random Fact:

I had a NARB when i walked into work today
random fact:

there is only 1 E in the alphabet.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Random Fact:

I had a NARB when i walked into work today

From Urban Dictionary:

narb
the epitome of a loser, a typical narb is an intellectually inferior, sexually challenged individual that does not partake in bathing.
that narb is stupid, gay, and he smells like a horse.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Quote:there is only 1 E in the alphabet.

There are two.

thE alphabEt.