Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Names
I'm just a mom...I have no skills other than being a professional ass wiper. I don't even go by my own name anymore, just momma. *sigh*
mine came from my yahoo sn, Queenie knows the full version. I use that because I had a cat named Peachs, she's no longer with us.
Peachs Wrote:mine came from my yahoo sn, Queenie knows the full version. I use that because I had a cat named Peachs, she's no longer with us.

BTW, the puppy on your avatar is the CUTEST!!!
Peachs Wrote:mine came from my yahoo sn, Queenie knows the full version. I use that because I had a cat named Peachs, she's no longer with us.

She's peachskitty!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

I've been curious about you S/N for a while now. (I'm not trying to be mean, even though this may sound that way)

Is it supposed to be plural form of peach, like Peaches, but you forgot the E?

Is it supposed to be ownership of Peach, but you forgot the apostrophe? Peach's

Is it supposed to be pronounced totally different?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

I've been curious about you S/N for a while now. (I'm not trying to be mean, even though this may sound that way)

ut oh , here is rock and he's got his eye on you
[Image: police.jpg]

Be careful, he called in backup, Titan should be here soon.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I've been curious about you S/N for a while now. (I'm not trying to be mean, even though this may sound that way)

ut oh , here is rock and he's got his eye on you

Spelling police (I'm assuming from the link, I can't see the pic) just because I was curious how she came about her name?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw00EUh0GT4

i can't embed it
dingdongyo Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw00EUh0GT4

i can't embed it

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Jw00EUh0GT4&hl=en[/flash]

you mean like this??? why not?

oh and

Rock Monster Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:ut oh , here is rock and he's got his eye on you

Spelling police (I'm assuming from the link, I can't see the pic) just because I was curious how she came about her name?

It's not just here but I was also looking at other threads too where you were picking apart someones use of the english language. Nonetheless, it's all in good fun not to be taken personal. :
Philly Mike Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw00EUh0GT4

i can't embed it

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Jw00EUh0GT4&hl=en[/flash]

try to play it
dingdongyo Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/Jw00EUh0GT4&hl=en[/flash]

try to play it

lol well eff me then

haha didnt think of that ???

i like this one better anyway
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/qmGVYki-oyQ&hl=en[/flash]

By the way, what does this have to do with anything ???
I love Weird Al. I used to think he was slightly amusing and more than occasionally annoying until I saw him in concert. He puts on a fantastic show. I've seen him live twice and would go 100 more times.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Philly Mike Wrote:By the way, what does this have to do with anything ???

His username is "dingdongyo" which is one of the first lines used in the "Fat" video.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:By the way, what does this have to do with anything ???

His username is "dingdongyo" which is one of the first lines used in the "Fat" video.

ah okay didn't notice

what sucks is that proboards apparently doesn't support any other kind of embed code or plain HTML, if it did we could embed it with no problem.
There does happen to be a special button in the reply window to embed YouTube videos.
potthole Wrote:There does happen to be a special button in the reply window to embed YouTube videos.

yeah, problem is it is just for youtube videos, if you want to embed a different type of video you can't. If this was allowed to accept HTML code you would embed anything that is allowable under the code.
I am an almost 10 year message board veteran. Used to go by Jack but over time as I started visiting more and more message boards, it was harder and harder to get that name as it usually was already taken.

A couple of years ago, a tribute board to the then defunct Opie and Anthony radio show came about and I joined as I knew a majority of the members. I decided at that time to start using Opus (minor modification of Opie) and have used it ever since.

There are some boards where I still go by Jack, including the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard and a couple others.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
"Is the Moon a planet or is the Moon a moon?" - zane
Opus Wrote:I am an almost 10 year message board veteran. Used to go by Jack but over time as I started visiting more and more message boards, it was harder and harder to get that name as it usually was already taken.

A couple of years ago, a tribute board to the then defunct Opie and Anthony radio show came about and I joined as I knew a majority of the members. I decided at that time to start using Opus (minor modification of Opie) and have used it ever since.

There are some boards where I still go by Jack, including the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard and a couple others.

considering (if memory serves me correctly) your original avitar i assume it was for jack jeckel???
Philly Mike Wrote:
Opus Wrote:I am an almost 10 year message board veteran. Used to go by Jack but over time as I started visiting more and more message boards, it was harder and harder to get that name as it usually was already taken.

considering (if memory serves me correctly) your original avitar i assume it was for jack jeckel???

Nope. Started as a joke S/N. Jack Meehoff, quickly shortened to Jack.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:considering (if memory serves me correctly) your original avitar i assume it was for jack jeckel???

Nope. Started as a joke S/N. Jack Meehoff, quickly shortened to Jack.

well that would go perfect here with a pa prank name like that
I don't know if I ever explained my screen name or not....

back in my Junior year of high school, the football coach told me that if I ever decided to play football for him I would be "A Titan on the field" my 2 closest friends from my high school heard what he said, and they teased me about it for a bit, and the name just kind of stuck for a time, and it's been my screen name on many a message board for a while
Wowie Groovie !
hey dingdong, this is for you.
[flash=400,326]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8319387723322764698[/flash]
Yo ding dong man
ding dong
ding dong yo

Wow that takes me back to good times in early HS.

thanks for posting it
Wowie Groovie !
well i figure since we can now use the flash command and i knew where a video was where it wasn't unembedable, i may as well fix it for dingdong, after all it was his original intent to get that like that.
I remember seeing that at it's "World premiere" on Al TV
Wowie Groovie !