Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First/Best Concert . . .
scooterfanatic Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:1st and best APC at Delta Plex...crappy digs but gen admission means i could beat up the hippys and get up front

I was at that show. Did you see that chick on the bleachers flash her cans right before the band started playing?

NO...GD IT!

I heard a bunch of noise and asked my friends what was going on.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
boizalynne Wrote:Holy crap.... are you my dad?

Could be. Send me a picture of your mom upside down and I'll let you know.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

[Image: 515635102_89809a5cdd1.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
1st- Ratt/Great White/Warrant around 1989 at the old Stadium Arena in GR. In the days before air conditioned venues. I can still remember the smell of pot and suave hair spray wafting about.
Best- A tie between VanHalen 1992 F.U.C.K. (for unlawful carnal knowledge for those that don't know) tour at Wings Stadium Kalamazoo. Had a great general admission area and I got to the front briefly before almost getting crushed. The other was called Big Day Out in Atlanta in '99. They had 3 stages and it is where I first saw what a musical genius Moby is. Bush, Verve Pipe, and 3 skinnee J's were there too. Awesome festival!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:I was at that show. Did you see that chick on the bleachers flash her cans right before the band started playing?

NO...GD IT!

Lol, after that show I vowed never to see a concert at the Delta Plex again. That place is a glorified high school gym, no acoustics at all. Everything just echoes to shit. However, my brother did see NIN there and he said it sounded awesome, so I guess with smart enough sound engineers you can make any space sound good.

P.S. They weren't the best-looking, kind of dull actually. But hey, naked cans are naked cans, right?
scooterfanatic Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:NO...GD IT!

Lol, after that show I vowed never to see a concert at the Delta Plex again. That place is a glorified high school gym, no acoustics at all. Everything just echoes to shit. However, my brother did see NIN there and he said it sounded awesome, so I guess with smart enough sound engineers you can make any space sound good.

P.S. They weren't the best-looking, kind of dull actually. But hey, naked cans are naked cans, right?

I enjoyed the show just because it was a 'show' not a 'concert' Totally differnet than seeing Tool at the Palace...

cans are cans *thumbsup*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:

HA HA HA... Fantastic... now to find a lewd picture of my mom...
Admin Wrote:

silly Biff.....her mouth can't get pregnant