Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 5 fave movies of all time
jus' P Wrote:It's the bottom of the ninth....(insert your team) OMG, it's a homerun!!!! the crowd goes wild!!! exception..The Natural..

So you're telling us that you've seen two baseball movies in your life. Gotcha.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who doesn't like watching a movie that lots of white balls in it? There are plenty of those.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:It's the bottom of the ninth....(insert your team) OMG, it's a homerun!!!! the crowd goes wild!!! exception..The Natural..

So you're telling us that you've seen two baseball movies in your life. Gotcha.

and you're tellin me that all sports movie's don't follow a come from behind to beat all odds scenerio???
I'm sorry, you're right. I just don't like baseball movies
Not all sports movies end with the whole "Oh we sucked in the begining but now we are gods!" Cool Runnings is one example... and tired to think of any other sports movies.
angel's in the outfield
bad news bears
major league
field of dreams
sandlot

(revised to be like the cool people)
All sports movies? Quit moving the goalposts.

I will give you the names of some of the most popular baseball movies ever. You show me which one has a homerun in the bottom of the 9th.

A League Of Their Own
The Natural
Field of Dreams
For Love of the Game
Bad News Bears
Bull Durham
Damn Yankees
Major League
Pride of the Yankees
The Rookie

In fact, here is an exhaustive list: http://www.bostonbaseball.com/baseball_movies/

Show me the ones that end with a walk-off homerun.

I'll wait.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Not all sports movies end with the whole "Oh we sucked in the begining but now we are gods!" Cool Runnings is one example... and tired to think of any other sports movies.

you mean the one with the Jamacain bobsled team that fought all odd to make the Olympics??

Thanks for help makin' my point!
And did they win... not really... Bad News Bears they totaly lost.... and Jamacain... that's just racists man.
Re: Your 5 fave movies of all time
jus' P Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Not all sports movies end with the whole "Oh we sucked in the begining but now we are gods!" Cool Runnings is one example... and tired to think of any other sports movies.

you mean the one with the Jamacain bobsled team that fought all odd to make the Olympics??

Wrong answer. Your original contention was that all baseball movies end with a homerun in the bottom of the ninth. And then you went on to say that all sports movies have that ending.

Cool Runnings didn't have that ending. They failed miserably. The movie was about the enduring human spirit and that they tried despite the proverbial mountain they had to climb.

Just admit you're wrong and move on. It'll save a lot of finger pointing and laughing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:yeah....I'm all over that....

In other words "I'm completely full of shit and have no defense to my very uninformed opinion. ".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:you mean the one with the Jamacain bobsled team that fought all odd to make the Olympics??

Wrong answer. Your original contention was that all baseball movies end with a homerun in the bottom of the ninth. And then you went on to say that all sports movies have that ending.

Cool Runnings didn't have that ending. They failed miserably. The movie was about the enduring human spirit and that they tried despite the proverbial mountain they had to climb.

Just admit you're wrong and move on. It'll save a lot of finger pointing and laughing.

Fingerpoint and laugh if you want, there are more baseball/ sports movies that are horrible than are good. I am just glad I don't have to sit with you on movie night.
How come he gets to be all over that and I don't? I gave him support.. well he thought I did.. when I was pointing out the wrongness of the sportness in movies of them always winning
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:yeah....I'm all over that....

In other words "I'm completely full of shit and have no defense to my very uninformed opinion. ".

Don't be mad 'cause you like sucky movies...it's ok
jus' P Wrote:baseball movies......all suck

jus' P Wrote:there are more baseball/ sports movies that are horrible than are good.

Wait...what changed? It went from all baseball movies suck to there are some good baseball movies? Which is it? I'm having a hard time following you there John Kerry.

jus' P Wrote:(my opinion can beat up your opinion)

Obviously this is false as well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wait a second.... there are more movies that SUCK than are good... I mean hell if I have to suffer anymore through reading backwards thinking subjects online, Mel Gibson's going to make and F'ing movie about me.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:baseball movies......all suck

Wait...what changed? It went from all baseball movies suck to there are some good baseball movies? Which is it? I'm having a hard time following you there John Kerry.

jus' P Wrote:(my opinion can beat up your opinion)

Obviously this is false as well.

I can't believe you're bothering to try..
jus' P Wrote:I can't believe you're bothering to try..

I can't believe you're attempting to post reasonable opinions on a forum since it is obviously not your forte.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Okay... that just completed it... Passion of the Donut .... New movie by Mel Gibson thanks to these discussions...
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I can't believe you're bothering to try..

I can't believe you're attempting to post reasonable opinions on a forum since it is obviously not your forte.

this is a forum for reason? boy am I lost.
jus' P Wrote:this is a forum for reason? boy am I lost.

Thank you Captain Obvious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Your lost? Okay stay lost, and I'm sure your fellow friends would love to lend you a plundgerhand to get back then. Your choice where.
I'm still hurt :'(

I'll just take my blankey and sunflower seeds and watch my baseball and Adam Sandler movies in the living room.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
thanks for all the love!
Majorcinnimonbun-

Are you ok? I'm kind of worried about you.
ratrad Wrote:Majorcinnimonbun-

HE HAS THE AIDS!!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
jus' P Wrote:thanks for all the love!

What right here in front of everybody . . . let's keep that private. :-*
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

I can't figure him out. He's either a super genius and on a different plane than the rest of us, he's over caffeinated and has an extremely strange imagination, or he just sucks at the internet.

A headscratcher, to be sure.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

HE HAS THE AIDS!!!!

I don't eat that candy silly ^^
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Your lost? Okay stay lost, and I'm sure your fellow friends would love to lend you a plundgerhand to get back then. Your choice where.

Been doing acid long?
I've been online for about 8 years now, so nah, I'm not new to this at the least... just some people are really easier to understand than others. Be who you are in person, of make up something that you want to be online. I'm me, and not even going to defend anything. You can call me stupid, but at least you're reading this.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I've been online for about 8 years now, so nah, I'm not new to this at the least... just some people are really easier to understand than others. Be who you are in person, of make up something that you want to be online. I'm me, and not even going to defend anything. You can call me stupid, but at least you're reading this.

As said on the other thread. You probably make sense in person, but I think you need to proofread or read your posts aloud before posting. Your sentences don't make sense. A lot of them are random words put together.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I've been online for about 8 years now, so nah, I'm not new to this at the least... just some people are really easier to understand than others. Be who you are in person, of make up something that you want to be online. I'm me, and not even going to defend anything. You can call me stupid, but at least you're reading this.

Don't be offended . . . it's all in fun.

P.S. Learn how to effin spell much (in your location) Wink

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying you're tough to figure out.
Stop trying to force me to learn to spell correctly!!! I failed spelling in the 8th grade while being in chemistry and physical science highschool classes in middle, plus the whole being top in the english classes... just not the vocab area . LOL . And no, I'm not mad at anyone or anything. Being upset is rather pointless ^^ . And I know I'm hard to figure out, lucky you don't have to listen to me O.o
Queenie Wrote:

Don't be offended . . . it's all in fun.

P.S. Learn how to effin spell much (in your location) Wink

Wait....wha... in my location... It's another slasher film isn't it.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Stop trying to force me to learn to spell correctly!!! I failed spelling in the 8th grade while being in chemistry and physical science highschool classes in middle, plus the whole being top in the english classes... just not the vocab area . LOL . And no, I'm not mad at anyone or anything. Being upset is rather pointless ^^ . And I know I'm hard to figure out, lucky you don't have to listen to me O.o

Actually, you spell pretty well.
I have certain issues that casue other issues to come up and not sleeping for long periods of time can have a toll on some one. And I can spell decent... just a lot of the time I forget how to spell something rather very obvious.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I have certain issues that casue other issues to come up and not sleeping for long periods of time can have a toll on some one. And I can spell decent... just a lot of the time I forget how to spell something rather very obvious.

Uh . . . I think it was just a typo. And you can fool us . . . you can spell chemistry.
You are a good person, and people say nice things about you.